Tuition & Fees/Payment Plans
Tuition for the Early Childhood training program is $6,100.00, payable upon acceptance into the program. Tuition fees cover the cost of instruction and all hand-outs for teaching manuals. In addition, there are two fees non-refundable after seven days of signing the Enrollment Agreement:
- $150.00 application fee
- $100.00 tuition deposit fee due upon acceptance into the program (waived if paid by September)
Deferred Payment Plans
Arrangements may be made to spread your tuition payments over a period of time in increments of five payments beginning June 1.
- Application and deposit fees due as stated above.
- $1,130 per month plus service charges of 1.5% per month on the unpaid balance. All bills are due and payable upon receipt of statement. Service charges are calculated on the unpaid balance of the account on the last day of the month in which the bill is due. This charge reflects an annual percentage rate of 18% per year.
Your deferred payment plan constitutes a Consumer Credit Contract. The rights of any holder of said contract to collect from you is subject to all claims, setoffs and defenses which you could assert against the original seller of goods or services, however, your recovery shall not exceed any amounts paid by you under said contract.
An alternative arrangement may be made with FACTS Management Company, an outside service, which provides an interest free monthly plan. There is a $38 application fee. Payments begin by June 1. Information on this plan is available from MCMS.
- AMS: Student fee of $115 payable to the American Montessori Society on acceptance to the program is included in the tuition.
- Self-Directed Internship: $300 fee for supervising students doing a self-directed internship.
- Penalty: See attendance.
- Housing: Housing is not provided by the Center. We will be glad to furnish names of hotels and motels in the immediate vicinity.
- Continuation fee: $250 per annum if work goes beyond the completion date.